We are all pumped up with the level of interest for Marshall’s ground breaking IoTQ technology at IMTS 2018.
Seen here are Marshall CEO Gaurav Saroop giving a demonstration of Marshall’s Super-Precision CNC Lathe model ALTIUS and SmartCorrect Gauging Stations to a very engaged Mark Albert, Editorial Director of Modern Machine Shop, the #1 manufacturing magazine in USA.
Mr. Rich Geary, president of INSIZE appreciating Marshall’s SmartCorrect!
Marshall team is all geared up and excited to welcome visitors and potential customers and dealers at our booth!
More than a 114,000 people are expected to visit this year’s IMTS, where latest in technology, machine optimization and much more will be on display.
We are happy to inform you that our demo CNC Lathe & SmartCorrect Gauging Stations have been dispatched to Chicago for IMTS 2018!
Visit our booth on Level 2 of East Building for live demonstrations of:
- Hard Turning (to replace Grinding) on our Super-Precision CNC Lathe model ALTIUS
- Measurement & Auto-correction done by SmartCorrect, plugged into the machine, producing 100% correct parts every time without involvement of an Operator.
- 1st part OK every time with our SmartCut cycle using Tool Insert Change on our Smart, super-optimized machine.
- MARSHALL’s IoTQ (Internet of Things for Quality)
- SmartInsert for insert life optimization
- Smartchek for automated machine health check.
We look forward to meeting you in Chicago!
Stop by to say hello and also see a live demo of our Smart ‘Plug & Play’ Technologies that work with legacy CNC Lathes/Turning Centers of any make or vintage, as long as they are in good working condition. Also learn more about our concept of IoTQ (Internet of Things for Quality) and how our proprietary smart manufacturing technologies can transform your machine shops, ensuring Zero defect production, higher OEE and higher profits.
Our proprietary Smart Manufacturing Technologies at the core of IoTQ:
- Zero Defect Production (SmartCorrect),
- Optimized Tool Life (SmartInsert)
- Automated Checkups for Machine Breakdown Prevention (SmartCheck)
Industry leaders reinforced their commitment to adopting new technologies, automation and smart manufacturing and delivering higher quality products while eliminating wasteful processes of manufacturing at the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) Conference, held in Chandigarh on July 21, 2017.